Another modern bridge, it is located south of Willington and links that town to the A688 via Long Lane. The engineer was D J Newbegin and it was built by Durham County Council. The old iron bridge was erected near a ford and was named after the Queen's Golden Jubilee of 1887 when it opened.
Willington is an old pit village whose colliery closed in 1967. The river Wear turns south here on its journey towards Bishop Auckland.