A private bridge giving access to Neasham Hall from nearby Eryholme. It was built in 1909 by Thomas Wrightson of the Thornaby firm of Head Wrightson and Co. Ltd. and owner of Neasham Hall. An attractive and well-maintained bridge it crosses the Tees amidst woodland and is described in Pevsner as 'hadsomely curved and with a staightforward, satisfying trellis of iron members for its parapet'. There are 2 side spans of 15 metres with a central span of 30 metres.
Neasham Hall was designed by Dobson (1834-7) and was demolished in 1970 and replaced by a smaller building. Nearby Eryholme is a hamlet with a 13th century church, St . Mary's. The river continually loops on this stretch and there is a ford nearby.